Welcome to Bali Travel Guide. Bali is a destination that will inscribe itself in the hearts of fellow Travellers especially because it has so much to offer. This beautiful destination unquestionably inspires so many wanderlusts from all across the globe.
Bali is a country that breathes culture and history, you can find beautiful architecture on every corner. With a diverse population from all across the world, Bali holds everyone in with great opportunities and a welcoming culture. Let’s look at some of the reasons why you should visit this beautiful destination.
Travel to Bali for its Rich Culture and History.
Bali is known for its rich culture and diversity all across the world. People from all around the world travel to Bali and some never leave and bring their own culture with them. The local Balinese people still follow their traditional beliefs and hold many traditional celebrations and ceremonies all year round.
Balinese people are very religious, and many of them are Hindus. You can find many beautiful temples all around Bali. You can hear the bell tolls and windchimes all around.
For the culinary delights.
The food scenario in Bali is just exceptional. With the abundance of natural food sources, many international celebrity Chefs choose Bali to be their go-to place for ingredients or to set up their restaurants.
The food culture of Bali is so diverse that you can find food from all across the globe here ready to take your taste buds on a journey. The street food of Bali tells the story of how people bring their culture with them and make Bali a place where people migrate to and have been travelling for over a century to live the life they dream of.
For its Natural beauty.
Bali is nicknamed the island of the god because of the lush green on every corner of the island. You will find that the land is covered by wide paddy fields and coffee plantations. Crops and tall palm trees can be seen swaying in the wind.
You can find active volcanic mountains and many small streams of water all around, making their way through the lush green jungles. You can similarly find many hidden archaeological sites inside deep jungles covered with green moss on wet cobblestones.
Furthermore, Bali is one of the few places you can truly witness the beauty of our mother earth. It is a paradise for nature lovers and you can unquestionably immerse yourself in the grandiosity of natural beauty.
For a great shopping spree.
Despite so much to explore and a place where people travel from all across the world. And being one of the most sought-after destinations, Bali is without a doubt a pocket-friendly place for most of the world.
Known for its culture and history, Bali is a religious place. With great archeological sites and old-built temples that defy beauty.
Get ready for the greatest shopping spree, if you are a shopaholic, there is so much to explore in Bali without a doubt. The hustle and bustle of the markets and the city streets. You can shop like a king in Bali and not burn a hole in your pocket.
Unique Historical & Archeological Sites.
Bali is home to many old temples and beautifully built shrines. With a culture deeply rooted in the history of Bali. Bali undeniably always has been a religious place for its Travellers. Every temple has its own story, retelling the many tales of Bali’s history.
Behold the breathtakingly beautiful architecture of the old archaeological sites. The cresting sunrise and sunset without a doubt take the spectacular scenic beauty of any monument to the next level. The hidden caves and domes in the jungles remind you of the many adventure movies.
A Perfect Bali Travel Itinerary.
- A visit to Mount Batur– Get ready to follow the trail with your mates, Hike your way through the rocky mountain pass. And witness the majestic natural beauty of Bali. A visit to mount Batur is a must for everyone travelling to Bali. It is undeniably one of the best places on this planet.
- Ubud– With its mesmeric rice paddy fields, and monkey forest. Ubud indeed offers so much to explore in terms of nature and relaxing activities. Ubud is a nature lovers’ paradise with its terrace-like fields and beautiful valleys.
- Pura Ulun Danu Bratan– Located along the shoreline of Lake Bratan, it looks as if this Hindu temple is floating on the lake. Secondly, With the Bedugul mountain range in the back, this magical view is bound to leave everyone awe-struck at the beauty of this planet.
- Nusa Penida– Experience nature at its best at Nusa Penida Island, separated by Badung Strait. The sheer beauty of nature here will take you to the roots and get you to experience nature in its rawest form.
- Sekumpul Waterfall– One of the best places to visit in Bali. With the unexplored trails to follow, the broken rocky roads, and many scenic attractions on the way, the Sekumpul waterfalls are a culmination of seven waterfalls.
Bali Travel packages you should look into (h4)
Bali- The Bliss (Honeymoon Special)– Enjoy seven days and six nights with your partner on this honeymoon special travel package. Travel to Seminyak and Ubud and experience the relaxing nature while leaving the stress of your daily life behind and enjoying many activities like tours to Sunset Point and many Historical sites to get a closer look at the culture. Coffee lovers are in for a surprise obviously because Bali is known for its coffee plantations all across the world. Click here to explore this travel package.
Beautiful Bali – 6 Nights & 7 Days– With this travel package to Bali you get to experience Bali like never before. Get to know Bali’s culture and history and taste the delicious Cuisines from all across the world. Also, witness the beautiful scenic views all across the island and enjoy a relaxing and adventure-filled vacation. Click here to know more about this travel package.
Main Keyword – Bali Travel
Meta Description – This Bali Travel guide is just what you need before you make plans to visit this Historical and Cultural destination to find yourself.
Slug – bali-travel-guide-find-yourself-on-this-beautiful-journey