With the advancement of technology in nearly every aspect of our lives. There are substantial innovations happening in smart wearables.
Smart wearables are linking the tiniest aspects of our lives to technology. From our health to entertainment, we are becoming more reliant on technology for our day-to-day life.
The latest technology to look for.
Smart Wearable technology is growing rapidly. With more and more disruptions happening in the industry, every company is trying to be part of the growing ecosystem. With competition this intense there have been tremendous innovations in the field ultimately beneficial for the customer. You can read this blog by Delveinsight to gain more knowledge on the topic.
- Smart Headgear: With the advancement in the automobile sector, it was about time to get some smart headgear. With features like calling, navigating and accident alert, some products are making noise in the market for their feature packed and safe headgear for everyone. Altor smart helmet is one of those names making tremendous progress.
- Smart Glasses: Also known as computer glasses are one of the best innovations to look for, embedded with features like AR, VR, built-in headphones and facial recognition. They will completely change the way we look at the world. One of the famous names is Google’s glass.
- Smart Clothing: High-tech garments are creating hype across the world; these smart wearables can connect with the phone and track your body vitals. With many Products like Smart shoes, smart socks & smart casual wear. Check Out this product by sensoria.
- Smart Watches: Most sought after type of wearables in the market right now. Everyone now a days are more and more going for a healthy lifestyle and smart watches track everything, from important body vitals like calories burnt, heart rate & Oxygen level. Check out our smart watches range here.
Smart Wearables & their awesome uses.
- Sports Tracking: With more and more people aspiring to have a healthy lifestyle, Smart wearables like smartwatches, bands, and shoes helps in tracking various activities throughout the day. With features like calories burnt, heart-rate monitor, and various sports modes tracking different types of activities.
- Entertainment: Many of the smart wearables offer many features, like music, games, and the ability to read through audio books on various devices available in the market. Some products like smart glasses give features like music and calling.
- Health Vitals: With the growth of the healthcare industry many smart wearables are coming up with features like sugar levels, regular blood pressure monitoring. With these important features they are able to detect many health issues and even heart attacks.
- Sleep quality: Many devices like smart watches, clothing and bands are able to detect the heart rate and sleep quality. With this technology the customer can analyze how much they slept, and how was the quality of the sleep. After connecting to an app through smart phones many more features are unlocked like, deep sleep time, or even if someone snored or not.
- Boosts Productivity: Smart wearables keep you updated and can be used to track your time, Mails and important reminder throughout the day. In many organizations smart wearables like smart glasses and smart body monitors are used to increase productivity and efficiency.
Our Products You Should Try:
- D2C Vision i7 Pro Max Smart Watch: Full touch screen with customizable watch face this smart watch comes with all the necessary features to go through the hustle of modern life. Bluetooth connectivity, heart rate monitor, sports mode and oxygen level monitor, this watch is excellent for every need. Buy it here.
- D2C Vision T500 Smart Watch: With Bluetooth functionality and call function this smart watch is a bang for the buck. It comes with features like a fitness tracker and heart rate monitor. Buy it here.
- D2C Vision ID119 Smart Watch: This smart watch comes with multipurpose functionality of fitness tracker and heart rate monitor. Buy it here.