Skincare is crucial for reasons other than just aesthetics. Skincare is important for your overall health as your skin is prone to infection. To give your skin proper care, just skincare products are not enough.
Skincare requires balance in every aspect of your lifestyle from proper sleep cycle to a good diet and the use of quality skin care products. Healthy skin can boost your confidence and make you feel wonderful about yourself.
Why Skincare is so important.
- Boosts your Body’s Defenses: Skincare is important because it helps our body’s defense against any viral and bacterial attacks. Skin is your body’s largest organ and taking proper care of it is critical. The healthier your skin is, the better defense is built against foreign viruses.
- Makes you Young: Healthy skin makes you young and gives you a youthful appearance. Giving the skin its daily needs of vitamins and nutrients helps skin cells to create more collagen and elastin which plays an important role in the protection of the skin.
- May lower the risk of Sun Damage: Sun can cause a tremendous amount of damage to the skin because of longer exposure to it. It can lead to future breaks in the skin. Healthy skin is important to lower the risk of sun exposure as wearing regular sunscreen can lower the chances of any damage by the sun.
How to Have a Healthy Skin.
- Good Nutrition: Consuming a healthy diet is very important for healthy skin, what you eat reflects on your skin. A well-balanced diet gives you radiating and glowing skin. Eating fruit and lots of vegetables gives you the required nutrients you need for your body to function properly.
- Control Stress: Stress can cause your skin to break out and make it more prone to acne. To control stress, one needs to have a healthy Lifestyle (Click to read more on it) to get healthy skin. Getting enough sleep, consuming a healthy diet, and regularly working out is also very important.
- Don’t go out in the sun: Sun can harm your skin if exposed to it. If you stay in the sun for a long time, it can burn your skin and make your skin prone to wrinkles and spots. You should avoid the sun or use SPF lotion to protect yourself from harmful rays.
A Skincare Routine you can follow every day.
A good skincare routine is crucial to help your skin’s health reach its peak. Following a good routine with persistence can go a long way for you and your skin. Here is a skincare routine that you can follow-
- Cleanse: Cleansing helps you remove dirt and oil from your skin. Throughout the day your skin goes through so much dirt, pollution & bacteria. cleaning your face with a good face wash is important to remove all that.
- Exfoliate: Exfoliating is a process of removing dead skin cells. Sometimes dead cells don’t shed completely. This can result in dry, flaky patches and clogged pores. Exfoliating can help prevent this.
- Toner: Toner helps to provide hydration to the skin. When added to your daily skincare routine and used regularly, it can have a major positive impact on the appearance and tightness of your skin pores.
- Mask: Using a mask once or twice a week can help you deep cleanse your pores. It helps in detoxifying the skin and helps in removing excess oil and dirt from the skin.
- Serum: There are many different types of serums, each with a unique purpose and ingredients. Some serums help to brighten your skin or reduce blemishes, while others focus on boosting hydration or fighting the signs of aging.
- Moisturizer: Whether you have dry, oily, or combination skin, moisturizer is an excellent product to incorporate into your daily skincare routine. Moisturizer can help keep your skin hydrated and refreshed.
- SPF: SPF is the last step of skincare and also the most important. It is said that if you don’t apply SPF regularly, there’s no point in doing the rest of the skincare. SPF not only helps you get rid of tan but also helps to prevent skin cancer, discoloration and wrinkles at an early age.
Our Products you can try for perfect skin.
- Salicylic acid face wash: With its multiple benefits like controlling acne, removing blackheads & tea tree oil. This face wash is perfect for cleaning. Suitable for every skin type, this face wash is ideal for your everyday need. Buy it here.
- Natural arabica coffee scrub: This scrub does its job perfectly to give you supple skin after every use. With benefits like exfoliating your skin pores and removing excess dirt and unwanted toxins. Buy it here.
- Pure Orange Peel Powder: This pure orange peel powder is a perfect mask for your face, as orange is a great source of Vitamin C and lots of Anti-Oxidants. It helps the skin to rejuvenate and gives it a beautiful flawless texture. Buy it Here.
- Salicylic Acid 2% Face Serum: A toner is an essential part of any skincare routine. It evens out skin tone, flushes out excess oil, stops skin breakout & soothes inflammation. Buy our skin toner here with 2% salicylic acid which helps in shedding dead skin cells.
- Watermelon Moisturizer: This moisturizer helps you in nourishing and hydrate your skin. It also brightens your overall complexion & minimizes enlarged pores. Buy it Here.
Skincare routine can change according to your skin type and your age, to get more information you can also read a blog by ePainAssist.